Welcome to La Belle Patisserie's Basics of piping and sugar flowers workshop. Hosted By Carlie, Owner of La Belle Patisserie & High Tea House & previous cake decorator of La Belle Cake Design.
When: 20th August
Where: La Belle Patisserie & High Tea House
2 Village Mews, Wannanup
In this 2.5 Hour workshop you will learn how to:
- make sugar paste flowers without requiring tools
- mix colours into buttercream
- make a two toned piping bag
- pipe buttercream 3 different ways using 1 piping nozzle
- Assemble your cupcakes
The workshop includes:
- Glass of non alcoholic sparkling
- Light Nibbles
- Printed Class Notes
- 6x Cupcakes
- All equipment to decorate your cupcakes (not to take home)
You do get to take all cupcakes and excess icing & decorations home with you.
Booking is essential for this class, refund is only available if cancellation due to COVID, or cancellation of class. You can pass your ticket onto someone else if you are unable to make it.